About Final Say Home Assessors
The Final Say mission is to provide our clients with the most accurate and comprehensive assessment possible, providing them with the information they need to ensure they make the smartest decision regarding their investment now and in the future.
To achieve this mission the Final Say will:
- Do a complete visual assessment of all aspects of the home: roof, exterior lot grading/cladding, structure, electrical, heating, air conditioning, plumbing, insulation/attic and interior walls/ceilings, doors/windows, etc.
- Pay particular attention to potential health and safety concerns such as low/climbable railings, electrical hazards and venting of carbon monoxide.
- Provide advice and clarification for any questions that arise as the client accompanies the assessor through the house during the inspection.
- Explain all issues in detail and provide budgetary cost when applicable to help minimize unpleasant surprises or financial burdens.
- Provide a comprehensive narrative report that will describe the condition, implications, task, timing and cost to correct issues found during the assessment. The report will include illustrations and photos designed to aid the layperson understand the type or severity of the deficiencies found during the inspection.
- Include improvement and maintenance suggestions that will add value to the property and increase the comfort level of the home.
- Be available for a phone consultation as long as the client owns the property.
Final Say provides service to:
The Durham Region, east to Brighton, and north to Lindsay & Peterborough
For reliable, professional and friendly service please call;
Toll Free: 1-844-718-8070
Paul, Great job on the inspection-you covered it ALL! Thanks so much for your services – Pleasure meeting you as well! As first-time home buyers, we learned a great deal about the structure of our prospective home, and this certainly made us more confident throughout the purchasing process.
On the advice of my real estate agent, I recently contacted Final Say Home Inspections to arrange for a pre-listing inspection of my century-old home. I was made aware of some major problems that would either have to be addressed prior to listing, or taken into account during the negotiations with prospective buyers. What was most helpful, however, was the way Paul explained how many building code infractions could be easily and inexpensively addressed. His pragmatic approach stressed the ways I could reduce the number of prospective issues that might be of concern to buyers; many of the solutions he detailed were within my ability as an average ‘do-it-yourself’ homeowner. I am now much more confident that my agent and I will be equipped to prepare an informed marketing strategy for this property and I have no doubt that I will be in a more advantageous bargaining position as a result. Highly recommended!
Paul, Thank you so much. The report looks great and is very professional and easy to read. We enjoyed meeting you and will refer you to anyone who needs a home inspection in the future.
I recently purchased a new home and I had Paul do my home inspection. He certainly done a complete inspection of my home and I was grateful to have him as my inspector.
The work was done in about three hours and to my surprise there were a several things to repair. I would certainly recommend him as a person that could look after your home.
Paul did an extremely thorough and accurate assessment of my new home. He took the time to explain the ins and outs of the inspection and completed his assessment in a timely manner while answering all questions I had regarding my home.
I highly recommend Paul to anybody who plans to have their new or used home inspected.
I just wanted to thank you again for the pre-purchase inspection you did for me this pass Tuesday. I was very impressed by how thorough you were, as well as your knowledge, expertise, professionalism and overall pleasant personality. Your services will definitely be on top of my recommendation list to family and friends.
All the best
Sep 22, 2014, Toronto