About Final Say Home Inspectors
The Final Say Registered Home Inspector’s mission is to provide our clients with the most accurate and comprehensive inspection possible, providing them with the information they need to ensure they make the smartest decision regarding their investment now and in the future.
To achieve this mission the Final Say Home Inspector will:
- Do a complete visual inspection of all aspects of the home: roof, exterior lot grading/cladding, structure, electrical, heating, air conditioning, plumbing, insulation/attic and interior walls/ceilings, doors/windows, etc.
- Pay particular attention to potential health and safety concerns such as low/climbable railings, electrical hazards and venting of carbon monoxide.
- Provide advice and clarification for any questions that arise as the client accompanies the inspector through the house during the inspection.
- Explain all issues in detail and provide budgetary cost when applicable to help minimize unpleasant surprises or financial burdens.
- Provide a comprehensive narrative report that will describe the condition, implications, task, timing and cost to correct issues found during the inspection. The report will include illustrations and photos designed to aid the layperson understand the type or severity of the deficiencies found during the inspection.
- Include improvement and maintenance suggestions that will add value to the property and increase the comfort level of the home.
- Provide a free half-hour on-site follow-up inspection within the first year of the initial inspection.
- Be available for a phone consultation as long as the client owns the property.
Final Say Home Inspectors cover the following:
Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Port Perry, Clarington, Port Hope, Cobourg, Colborne, Lindsay & Peterborough
For reliable, professional and friendly service please call;