Pre-listing Home Inspection
This type of inspection is completed for the seller prior to the listing or sale of the property. The pre-listing inspection consists of an inspector visually examining the readily accessible systems and components of a home which are;
The inspection of the above components will take between 2 to 4 hours in a typical home. The client is encouraged to take part in the inspection. A summary report, listing health, safety and large expenditure items, will be provided immediately after the inspection and a detailed report, with diagrams, photos or other visuals will be provided to the client within 24 hours.
Benefits of the Seller
A Final Say Home Inspection
• Allows home owner to choose a reliable home inspector of their choice.
• Allows necessary repairs to be made before listing the home to increase the value and desirability of the property.
• Eliminates the need for renegotiating items which were identified in by a pre-listing inspection.
• Identify (Identifies) any deficiencies or areas of concern in order to determine fair market value.
• Provides peace of mind to a vender armed with the knowledge needed to avoid surprises that can arise during the sales process.