Pre-purchase Home Inspection Report
This type of inspection is completed for the buyer prior to the purchase of the property. The pre-purchase inspection consists of an inspector visually examining the readily accessible systems and components of a home which are;
The inspection of the above components will take between 2 to 4 hours in a typical home. The client is encouraged to take part in the inspection. Final Say recommends that you attend the inspection so we can reveal to you the condition of all systems and components of the building. A summary report, listing health, safety and large expenditure items, will be provided immediately after the inspection and a detailed report, with diagrams, photos or other visuals will be provided to the client within 24 hours.
Benefits to Buyer
A Final Say Pre-Purchase Home Inspection
• Allows the buyer to make an informed decision and avoid costly mistakes.
• Eliminates many of the “surprises” associated with buying a house.
• Provides the purchaser with critical home maintenance and budgeting information.
• Offers impartial recommendations regarding repairs required on the home.
• Familiarizes the purchaser with his future home from top to bottom.
• Educates the purchaser about how the home operates, how to take care of it and provides an opportunity to ask any questions you may have from an unbiased expert.